We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry near Lehighton, PA.
Dr. Todd Banning works as a cardiologist in Lehighton, PA and Tamaqua, PA. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Banning attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joan Homan is a specialist in adult cardiology. She works in Lehighton, PA. She graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. Dr. Homan is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. William Markson is an adult cardiologist. He attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. Dr. Markson accepts Coventry, Aetna Valley Preferred, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow