We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry near Lehighton, PA.
Dr. Todd Banning, who practices in Lehighton, PA and Tamaqua, PA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Banning is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joan Homan's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Homan studied medicine at George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO.
Dr. William Markson is a specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Markson graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School. He takes Coventry, Aetna Valley Preferred, Aetna HSA, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow