We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry near Lehighton, PA.
Dr. Todd Banning specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Lehighton, PA and Tamaqua, PA. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Banning attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Joan Homan's specialty is adult cardiology. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Homan graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. William Markson practices adult cardiology in Lehighton, PA. Dr. Markson honors Coventry, Aetna Valley Preferred, Aetna HSA, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow