We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry near Lehighton, PA.
Dr. Todd Banning is an adult cardiology specialist in Lehighton, PA and Tamaqua, PA. Dr. Banning attended medical school at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Ronald Stein's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Stein is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna Valley Preferred, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joan Homan specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Lehighton, PA. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO, as well as other insurance carriers. She graduated from George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences.
Dr. William Markson is an adult cardiology specialist. Dr. Markson attended medical school at the University of Michigan Medical School. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna Valley Preferred, Aetna HSA, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow