We found 4 dermatologists who accept Gold Navigate Plus 1500 near Lancaster, PA.
Dr. Bruce Brod specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Lancaster, PA and Philadelphia, PA. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at Rhode Island Hospital and UPMC Presbyterian. Dr. Brod has indicated that his clinical interests include contact dermatitis, cosmetic skin treatment, and skin allergy. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and TRICARE are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brod takes. He has received the distinction of Recognized by Best Doctors in America 2009-2010, 2011-2012, 2013-2014. In addition to English, Dr. Brod speaks Spanish. Dr. Brod is affiliated with Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania (HUP) and Lancaster General Health.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic dermatology, Dermatitis - Occupational, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Allergies, Dermatology
Dr. S. McGillis, who practices in Lancaster, PA, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. She has indicated that her clinical interests include birthmark, cosmetic skin treatment, and laser treatment. Dr. McGillis accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. After attending the University of California, Davis, School of Medicine, she completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, Davis. She is professionally affiliated with Lancaster General Health.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Laser Procedures, Skin Cancer
Dr. Marisa Baldassano sees patients in Blue Bell, PA, Lancaster, PA, and Ephrata, PA. Her medical specialty is dermatopathology. She is affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital. After completing medical school at Penn State College of Medicine, Dr. Baldassano performed her residency at Duke University Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, PPHN, and United Healthcare Navigate. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Anatomical Clinical Pathology
Dr. Mark Gibbs is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Gibbs attended medical school at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan for residency. He is affiliated with Lancaster General Health.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.