We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Bronze near Kingston, PA.
Dr. Robert Staffen is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. On average, patients gave Dr. Staffen a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. After attending Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school, he completed his residency training at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. He is affiliated with UPMC East.
Dr. Edward Szabo is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Szabo accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Gavin Hickey is a specialist in cardiology (heart disease). He works in Pittsburgh, PA, Latrobe, PA, and Monroeville, PA. His professional affiliations include UPMC East, UPMC Presbyterian, and VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System (VAPHS). Dr. Hickey is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. He graduated from the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and then he performed his residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC).
Dr. G. Mendenhall practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) in Pittsburgh, PA and Latrobe, PA. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. Dr. Mendenhall is a graduate of Harvard Medical School. Dr. Mendenhall completed his residency training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. His professional affiliations include UPMC East, UPMC Shadyside, and UPMC Mercy.
Dr. Mark Milchak practices adult cardiology in Latrobe, PA. He attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow