We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Bronze near Kingston, PA.
Dr. Robert Staffen works as an adult cardiologist. He is affiliated with UPMC East. He graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and then he performed his residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. Dr. Staffen's average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
Dr. Gavin Hickey specializes in cardiology (heart disease). He attended the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry for medical school and subsequently trained at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) for residency. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hickey honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Hickey is professionally affiliated with UPMC East, UPMC Presbyterian, and VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System (VAPHS).
Dr. Edward Szabo, who practices in Latrobe, PA, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Szabo is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. G. Mendenhall's specialties are adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He practices in Pittsburgh, PA and Latrobe, PA. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC East, UPMC Shadyside, and UPMC Mercy. Dr. Mendenhall studied medicine at Harvard Medical School. He completed his residency training at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Patient ratings for Dr. Mendenhall average 5.0 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mendenhall honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow