We found 5 cardiologists who accept Coventry Bronze near Kingston, PA.
Dr. Robert Staffen is a cardiologist. He is affiliated with UPMC East. Before performing his residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Dr. Staffen attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school. He is rated highly by his patients. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Dr. Edward Szabo is a Latrobe, PA physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Szabo average 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Szabo accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Gavin Hickey works as a cardiologist in Pittsburgh, PA, Latrobe, PA, and Monroeville, PA. He is affiliated with UPMC East, UPMC Presbyterian, and VA Pittsburgh Healthcare System (VAPHS). His education and training includes medical school at the University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry and residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). Dr. Hickey takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. G. Mendenhall works as an adult cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. He has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mendenhall accepts. Dr. Mendenhall is a graduate of Harvard Medical School and a graduate of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center's residency program. He is professionally affiliated with UPMC East, UPMC Shadyside, and UPMC Mercy.
Dr. Mark Milchak is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Milchak accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow