We found 5 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, he is particularly interested in dental implant surgery. His professional affiliations include Riddle Hospital and Crozer-Keystone Health System. Dr. Paolino is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. For his professional training, Dr. Paolino completed a residency program at Pennsylvania Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental implants
Dr. Amin Kazemi works as an oral surgeon in Exton, PA, Kennett Square, PA, and West Chester, PA. Dr. Kazemi is affiliated with Penn Medicine. He is in-network for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Dr. James Gustainis works as an oral surgeon. The average patient rating for Dr. Gustainis is 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA. Dr. Gustainis is professionally affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Dr. Michael Walker works as an oral surgeon and general dentist. He is affiliated with Penn Medicine. Dr. Walker is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna HSA, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Cynthia Trentacosti works as an oral surgeon. Dr. Trentacosti has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She takes Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. She is affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces