We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Glen Mills, PA and Avondale, PA. Areas of expertise for Dr. Paolino include dental implant surgery. Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Paolino takes. Dr. Paolino's training includes a residency program at Pennsylvania Hospital. His professional affiliations include Riddle Hospital and Crozer-Keystone Health System. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Paolino's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Amin Kazemi is an oral and maxillofacial surgery specialist in Exton, PA, Kennett Square, PA, and West Chester, PA. He is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital. Dr. Kazemi attended medical school at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. James Gustainis' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Gustainis is 5.0 stars out of 5. He is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital. He takes Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Gustainis's training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut.
Dr. Cynthia Trentacosti works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA. Dr. Trentacosti's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. She accepts Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces