- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 1 dentists who accepts Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Clinical interests for Dr. Paolino include dental implant surgery. Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Paolino takes. He trained at Pennsylvania Hospital for his residency. He is professionally affiliated with Riddle Hospital, Crozer-Keystone Health System, and Jennersville Regional Hospital. Dr. Paolino welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery