We found 5 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino works as an oral surgeon in Glen Mills, PA and Avondale, PA. His training includes a residency program at Pennsylvania Hospital. Dr. Paolino has a special interest in dental implant surgery. He honors Aetna, Aetna Bronze, Aetna HSA, and more. He is professionally affiliated with Riddle Hospital and Crozer-Keystone Health System. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Amin Kazemi is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He works in Exton, PA, Kennett Square, PA, and West Chester, PA. He is professionally affiliated with Penn Medicine. Dr. Kazemi is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA.
Dr. James Gustainis is an oral surgeon in West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA. Patients gave Dr. Gustainis an average rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Dr. Michael Walker is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. He works in Philadelphia, PA, Kennett Square, PA, and West Chester, PA. He is affiliated with Penn Medicine. Dr. Walker is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna HSA, and Blue Choice.
Dr. Cynthia Trentacosti is an oral surgeon. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Trentacosti honors Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces