We found 5 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. In his practice, Dr. Paolino focuses on dental implant surgery. He is affiliated with Riddle Hospital and Crozer-Keystone Health System. He is in-network for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. He welcomes new patients. Dr. Paolino trained at Pennsylvania Hospital for residency.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Amin Kazemi's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Kazemi is affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Dr. James Gustainis practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is professionally affiliated with Penn Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. Dr. Gustainis accepts Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Michael Walker specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. Dr. Walker honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Aetna HSA, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Penn Medicine.
Dr. Cynthia Trentacosti is an oral surgeon in West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Penn Medicine. Dr. Trentacosti is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces