We found 4 dentists who accept Aetna Leap Everyday Plus near Kennett Square, PA.
Dr. Robert Paolino practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. He has a special interest in dental implant surgery. Dr. Paolino's professional affiliations include Riddle Hospital and Crozer-Keystone Health System. He is an in-network provider for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, as well as other insurance carriers. He has an open panel. For his residency, Dr. Paolino trained at Pennsylvania Hospital.
Clinical interests: Dental Implant Surgery
Dr. Amin Kazemi is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery. Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kazemi takes. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. Dr. Kazemi is professionally affiliated with Chester County Hospital.
Dr. James Gustainis' area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. His residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. On average, patients gave him a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Gustainis is in-network for Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gustainis is affiliated with Chester County Hospital.
Dr. Cynthia Trentacosti works as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon in West Chester, PA and Kennett Square, PA. Her average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. She is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. Dr. Trentacosti is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Aetna, Aetna Bronze, and Aetna HSA.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces