We found 10 dermatologists near Hanover, PA.
Dr. Anthony Gust specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). He attended medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. Dr. Gust trained at Strong Memorial Hospital for residency. He accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Joshua Levin specializes in dermatology (skin disorders) and practices in Allentown, PA, Pottsville, PA, and Bethlehem, PA. The average patient rating for Dr. Levin is 3.0 stars out of 5. He accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Temple University School of Medicine. His residency was performed at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network and a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). Dr. Levin is accepting new patients.
Dr. David Vasily is a dermatologist. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Vasily is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He attended medical school at SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
Dr. Clemens Esche is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Esche honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare POS. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University, Dr. Esche attended the University of Cologne Faculty of Medicine for medical school. Dr. Esche has received distinctions including Grant Ausbildungsstipendium Es 132/1-1', Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; ADO-Vortrags-Preis German Dermatological Oncology Association; and Presidential Award, Society for Biological Therapy. Dr. Esche (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Telephone Interpretation and German.
Dr. Mary Hutchins is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist. The average patient rating for Dr. Hutchins is 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance. She graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Stephen Senft is a dermatologist. Dr. Senft has received a 3.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Marie Helmold works as a dermatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Helmold is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Helmold accepts Medicare insurance. She is a graduate of UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Pamela Meyer is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Meyer studied medicine at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare POS.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.