We found 10 dermatologists near Hanover, PA.
Dr. Anthony Gust is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). After completing medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine, Dr. Gust performed his residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gust welcomes new patients.
Dr. Joshua Levin is a dermatologist. He is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). He attended Temple University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network and a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Levin has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Levin honors. Dr. Levin has an open panel.
Dr. Clemens Esche specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Esche honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, United Healthcare POS, and more. He attended the University of Cologne Faculty of Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University for residency. He has received distinctions including Grant Ausbildungsstipendium Es 132/1-1', Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft; ADO-Vortrags-Preis German Dermatological Oncology Association; and Presidential Award, Society for Biological Therapy. Dr. Esche (or staff) speaks Telephone Interpretation and German.
Dr. David Vasily works as a dermatologist in Bethlehem, PA. He is a graduate of SUNY, University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences. He has received a 4.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Vasily is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Mary Hutchins is a dermatologist. Dr. Hutchins is a graduate of UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Her patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Stephen Senft is a dermatologist. The average patient rating for Dr. Senft is 3.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Marie Helmold works as a dermatologist. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Medicare insurance. Dr. Helmold attended medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. James Wall is a dermatologist in Allentown, PA. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Wall is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Pamela Meyer is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Hellertown, PA. She attended medical school at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Meyer average 2.5 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare POS.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.