- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare Bronze HMO near Everett, PA.
Dr. Gregory Pyle works as an oral surgeon. Dr. Pyle honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. For his professional training, Dr. Pyle completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University. He is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC).
Dr. Page Delaney specializes in general dentistry and practices in Bedford, PA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Delaney takes.