We found 6 dentists who accept Silver Compass 4500 near Everett, PA.
Dr. Gregory Pyle's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. His training includes a residency program at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University.
Dr. Randal Patterson's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Christopher Lance is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces