We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Everett, PA.
Dr. Gregory Pyle's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. He trained at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University for residency. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC).
Dr. Randal Patterson specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Altoona, PA and Everett, PA. He honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Jennifer Keyser's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Keyser takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces