We found 6 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Everett, PA.
Dr. Gregory Pyle's specialty is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers. For his residency, Dr. Pyle trained at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University.
Dr. Christopher Lance's area of specialization is oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Lance honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Jennifer Keyser practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Everett, PA. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces