We found 7 dermatologists who accept Coventry near Erie, PA.
Dr. Donald Baxter, who practices in Erie, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 5.0 out of 5 stars. His areas of expertise consist of chemical peels, mole removal, and restylane. Dr. Baxter is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. Dr. Baxter attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at National Naval Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Botox Injection, Chemical Peels, Restylane, Venous Disease, Mole Removal
Dr. David Dieteman works as a dermatologist in Erie, PA. He attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Dieteman takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Dennis Vidmar's area of specialization is dermatopathology. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Vidmar honors. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. David Benjamin, who practices in Erie, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). The average patient rating for Dr. Benjamin is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He studied medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Dr. Wendy Ripple is a specialist in pediatric dermatology. On average, patients gave Dr. Ripple a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Erika Nornhold works as a dermatologist. Dr. Nornhold is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Kenneth Mink is an Erie, PA physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. He attended medical school at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Mink at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mink honors.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.