We found 5 dermatologists who accept Capital BlueCross near Ephrata, PA.
Dr. Richard Herschaft works as a dermatologist in Lancaster, PA, Willow Street, PA, and Ephrata, PA. He has a special interest in skin issues. Patients gave Dr. Herschaft an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for PPHN, Capital BlueCross, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Temple University, Dr. Herschaft attended Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Health. He has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Dermatology
Dr. George Groleau is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He has indicated that his clinical interests include skin issues. Dr. Groleau is an in-network provider for PPHN, Capital BlueCross, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Before completing his residency at the University of Maryland Medical Center, Dr. Groleau attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Groleau is professionally affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Health. He welcomes new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin care, Dermatology
Dr. Robert Roschel, who practices in Lancaster, PA, Willow Street, PA, and Ephrata, PA, is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Roschel has a special interest in skin issues. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Health. PPHN, Capital BlueCross, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Roschel honors. Dr. Roschel is accepting new patients. He obtained his medical school training at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania.
Clinical interests: Dermatology
Dr. John Legere, who practices in Lancaster, PA and Ephrata, PA, is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. He studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. His areas of expertise include nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Legere's average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including PPHN, Capital BlueCross, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Dr. Legere is professionally affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. Marisa Baldassano sees patients in Blue Bell, PA, Lancaster, PA, and Ephrata, PA. Her medical specialty is dermatopathology. She is affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital. After completing medical school at Penn State College of Medicine, Dr. Baldassano performed her residency at Duke University Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, PPHN, and United Healthcare Navigate. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Anatomical Clinical Pathology
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.