We found 5 dermatologists who accept Capital BlueCross near Ephrata, PA.
Dr. Robert Roschel's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). His areas of expertise include skin issues. He is professionally affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Health. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Roschel attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts PPHN, Capital BlueCross, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Roschel has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Richard Herschaft is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Herschaft's clinical interests include skin issues. The average patient rating for Dr. Herschaft is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for PPHN, Capital BlueCross, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with Temple University, Dr. Herschaft attended Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Health. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. George Groleau works as a dermatologist. Clinical interests for Dr. Groleau include hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating), acne, and tattoo removal. Dr. Groleau is affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital and Lancaster General Health. He attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Groleau trained at the University of Maryland Medical Center for residency. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors PPHN, Capital BlueCross, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and more. Dr. Groleau's practice is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Acne, Tattoo Removal, Radiesse, Venous Disease, Lip Augmentation, Hyperhidrosis, Skin Issues
Dr. Marisa Baldassano's specialty is dermatopathology. United Healthcare Platinum, PPHN, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Baldassano honors. She graduated from Penn State College of Medicine and then she performed her residency at Duke University Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Baldassano is professionally affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Baldassano's office for an appointment.
Dr. John Legere works as a dermatologist. Dr. Legere's average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Ephrata Community Hospital. He honors PPHN, Capital BlueCross, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield, as well as other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact his office for an appointment. Dr. Legere graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.