We found 5 dentists who accept Gold Navigate Plus 1500 near Curwensville, PA.
Dr. Jay Arlick is an oral surgeon in Clearfield, PA. Dr. Arlick is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Arlick takes.
Dr. Melanie Jordan's area of specialization is general dentistry. Dr. Jordan's average rating from her patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Jordan takes.
Dr. Michael Kitchen works as a general dentist in Curwensville, PA. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Matthew McKissick practices dentistry in Clearfield, PA. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. McKissick accepts.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces