We found 5 dentists who accept Gold Navigate Plus 1500 near Curwensville, PA.
Dr. Jay Arlick practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Clearfield, PA. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Melanie Jordan is a general dentist in Curwensville, PA. The average patient rating for Dr. Jordan is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Jordan honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces