We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Carbondale, PA.
Dr. Karen Lurito practices pediatric cardiology in Wilkes Barre, PA, Danville, PA, and East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Lurito graduated from the University of Maryland School of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University for her residency. Her clinical interests include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), dizziness, and heart failure. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Lurito honors. She speaks Spanish. Dr. Lurito is professionally affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Syncope, Heart Palpitations, Obesity, Dizziness, Chest Pain, Cardiomyopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Voyce, who practices in Scranton, PA and Carbondale, PA, is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. Clinical interests for Dr. Voyce include heart valve disease and coronary artery disease. Dr. Voyce's average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Voyce is professionally affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Valve Disease, Coronary Artery Disease
Dr. Lakshmi Mizin sees patients in Carbondale, PA. Her medical specialty is adult cardiology. She takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. She is a graduate of Andhra Medical College. Dr. Mizin's medical residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital. Dr. Mizin (or staff) is conversant in Hindi. She is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Kayal's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Kayal is affiliated with Geisinger. He graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow