We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Carbondale, PA.
Dr. Karen Lurito practices pediatric cardiology. Dr. Lurito's areas of expertise include the following: arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), dizziness, and heart failure. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. She is a graduate of the University of Maryland School of Medicine. Dr. Lurito's medical residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. She speaks Spanish. Dr. Lurito is professionally affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Syncope, Heart Palpitations, Obesity, Dizziness, Chest Pain, Cardiomyopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Voyce sees patients in Scranton, PA and Carbondale, PA. His medical specialty is interventional cardiology. Clinical interests for Dr. Voyce include heart valve disease and coronary artery disease. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Voyce attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at UMass Memorial Medical Center for residency. He is affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Valve Disease, Coronary Artery Disease
Dr. Lakshmi Mizin practices adult cardiology. Before completing her residency at Hahnemann University Hospital, Dr. Mizin attended medical school at Andhra Medical College. She takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Mizin (or staff) is conversant in Hindi. Dr. Mizin is professionally affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center.
Dr. Michael Kayal's specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Kayal is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more. He attended medical school at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is affiliated with Geisinger.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow