We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Carbondale, PA.
Dr. Karen Lurito's specialty is pediatric cardiology. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. Her areas of expertise include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), dizziness, and heart failure. Dr. Lurito's professional affiliations include the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Geisinger. Dr. Lurito takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Her education and training includes medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. In addition to English, she speaks Spanish.
Clinical interests: Dr. Lurito specializes in evaluating, diagnosing and treating pediatric cardiology patients with ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Voyce sees patients in Scranton, PA and Carbondale, PA. His medical specialty is interventional cardiology. In his practice, he is particularly interested in heart valve disease and coronary artery disease. Dr. Voyce is affiliated with Geisinger. He studied medicine at MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Voyce completed a residency program at UMass Memorial Medical Center. Patient ratings for Dr. Voyce average 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Clinical interests: Lipid therapy congestive heart failure, Coronary artery disease, Acute coronary syndromes, STEMI, ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Kayal's specialty is adult cardiology. He is affiliated with Geisinger. He studied medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient reviews placed Dr. Kayal at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, Coventry, and more.
Dr. Lakshmi Mizin is a cardiologist in Carbondale, PA. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Mizin graduated from Andhra Medical College. She trained at Hahnemann University Hospital for her residency. Dr. Mizin (or staff) speaks Hindi. She is professionally affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow