We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Carbondale, PA.
Dr. Karen Lurito's medical specialty is pediatric cardiology. She speaks Spanish. These areas are among Dr. Lurito's clinical interests: arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), dizziness, and heart failure. Her professional affiliations include the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Geisinger. Dr. Lurito studied medicine at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Lurito trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. She is rated highly by her patients. She is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Syncope, Heart Palpitations, Obesity, Dizziness, Chest Pain, Cardiomyopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Voyce is an interventional cardiologist in Scranton, PA and Carbondale, PA. His clinical interests encompass heart valve disease and coronary artery disease. Dr. Voyce is affiliated with Geisinger. He attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at UMass Memorial Medical Center for residency. His average rating from his patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Voyce honors.
Clinical interests: Heart Valve Disease, Coronary Artery Disease
Dr. Michael Kayal's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He is a graduate of Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Kayal's average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Geisinger.
Dr. Lakshmi Mizin's medical specialty is adult cardiology. She is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center. Dr. Mizin takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at Andhra Medical College. Dr. Mizin's residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital. In addition to English, Dr. Mizin (or staff) speaks Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow