We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Carbondale, PA.
Dr. Karen Lurito is a pediatric cardiologist in Wilkes Barre, PA, Danville, PA, and East Stroudsburg, PA. Clinical interests for Dr. Lurito include arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats), dizziness, and heart failure. On average, patients gave Dr. Lurito a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. She honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. She attended medical school at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. For her residency, Dr. Lurito trained at a hospital affiliated with Indiana University. In addition to English, Dr. Lurito speaks Spanish. Dr. Lurito is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Problems, Syncope, Heart Palpitations, Obesity, Dizziness, Chest Pain, Cardiomyopathy, ... (Read more)
Dr. Stephen Voyce, who practices in Scranton, PA and Carbondale, PA, is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. Patient ratings for Dr. Voyce average 4.5 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Voyce include heart valve disease and coronary artery disease. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. Before performing his residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center, Dr. Voyce attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Voyce is affiliated with Geisinger.
Clinical interests: Heart Valve Disease, Coronary Artery Disease
Dr. Lakshmi Mizin's medical specialty is adult cardiology. In addition to English, Dr. Mizin (or staff) speaks Hindi. She is affiliated with Geisinger Community Medical Center. Dr. Mizin attended Andhra Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Hahnemann University Hospital for residency. Dr. Mizin is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry.
Dr. Michael Kayal is an adult cardiology specialist. He is professionally affiliated with Geisinger. Dr. Kayal studied medicine at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow