We found 4 dermatologists who accept Gold Navigate Plus 1500 near Butler, PA.
Dr. Lynn Williams works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. These areas are among Dr. Williams's clinical interests: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and contact dermatitis. The average patient rating for Dr. Williams is 4.5 stars out of 5. She takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. After attending Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school, Dr. Williams completed her residency training at Jefferson University Hospitals. She is professionally affiliated with VA Butler Healthcare.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, ... (Read more)
Dr. David Cowan's medical specialty is MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Cowan average 3.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Cowan include psoriasis, nail surgery, and cosmetic skin treatment. Dr. Cowan is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Cowan attended the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Nail Surgery, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. Timothy Brown works as a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Brown include psoriasis, skin of color, and skin cancer. Dr. Brown honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Chad Hendrickson practices dermatology (skin disorders) in Butler, PA and Slippery Rock, PA. He attended medical school at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Hendrickson is professionally affiliated with VA Butler Healthcare.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.