We found 3 dermatologists who accept Gold Navigate Plus 1500 near Butler, PA.
Dr. Chad Hendrickson is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He works in Butler, PA and Slippery Rock, PA. Dr. Hendrickson honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. He attended medical school at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, F. Edward Hébert School of Medicine. He is affiliated with VA Butler Healthcare.
Dr. Timothy Brown is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Brown is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine. He is rated 4.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brown takes.
Dr. David Cowan practices MOHS-micrographic surgery. Dr. Cowan has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.