- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 5 pediatricians who accept Coventry Gold $10 Copay OAHMO near Bloomsburg, PA.
Dr. Tapash Sengupta is a pediatrician in Bloomsburg, PA. Dr. Sengupta's residency was performed at Hahnemann University Hospital and a hospital affiliated with MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine, Allegheny University. He is in-network for Coventry, Aetna, Coventry Bronze, and more. In addition to English, Dr. Sengupta (or staff) speaks Italian and Sinhala. He is affiliated with Geisinger Pediatrics.
Dr. Amanda Manning is a Bloomsburg, PA physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She is professionally affiliated with Geisinger Pediatrics. She studied medicine at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Manning trained at Geisinger Medical Center for residency. Dr. Manning is an in-network provider for Coventry, Aetna, and Coventry Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Amy Everett's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Everett is affiliated with Geisinger Pediatrics. Before completing her residency at Geisinger Medical Center, Dr. Everett attended medical school at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine. Coventry, Aetna, and Coventry Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Everett accepts.
Dr. Terrah Keck-Kester is a pediatrician. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Aetna, and Coventry Bronze. Dr. Keck-Kester obtained her medical school training at Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College and performed her residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center. She is professionally affiliated with Geisinger Pediatrics.