We found 4 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Anthony Gust is a physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). In his practice, Dr. Gust focuses on skin issues. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. His residency was performed at Strong Memorial Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). Dr. Gust has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Joshua Levin is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He works in Allentown, PA, Pottsville, PA, and Bethlehem, PA. He is especially interested in skin cancer. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). Dr. Levin attended Temple University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Levin is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology, Skin Cancer
Dr. Joseph Zaladonis specializes in surgical dermatology. Dr. Zaladonis's areas of expertise include nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and hair problems. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine. Dr. Zaladonis trained at North Shore University Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College for residency. He is professionally affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital (New Bedford, MA).
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Phototherapy, Psoriasis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Pamela Meyer is a dermatologist in Hellertown, PA. Dr. Meyer studied medicine at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Her patients gave her an average rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars. She accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, United Healthcare POS, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.