We found 3 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Anthony Gust is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). After completing medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine, Dr. Gust performed his residency at Strong Memorial Hospital. He honors Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Gust welcomes new patients.
Dr. Joshua Levin is a dermatologist. He is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). He attended Temple University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network and a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Levin has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Levin honors. Dr. Levin has an open panel.
Dr. Pamela Meyer is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). She works in Hellertown, PA. She attended medical school at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Meyer average 2.5 stars out of 5. She takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and United Healthcare POS.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.