We found 4 dermatologists who accept Platinum Navigate Plus 0 near Bethlehem, PA.
Dr. Anthony Gust is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Allentown, PA and Bethlehem, PA. Areas of particular interest for Dr. Gust include skin issues. He is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). Before completing his residency at Strong Memorial Hospital, Dr. Gust attended medical school at the University of Virginia School of Medicine. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Gust takes. Dr. Gust is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Joseph Zaladonis is a physician who specializes in surgical dermatology. Patient reviews placed Dr. Zaladonis at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, phototherapy (light therapy), and hair problems. He takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Zaladonis attended MCP Hahnemann School of Medicine and subsequently trained at North Shore University Hospital, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, and a hospital affiliated with New York Medical College for residency. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital (New Bedford, MA).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of ... (Read more)
Dr. Joshua Levin works as a surgical dermatologist. His clinical interests encompass skin cancer. Dr. Levin is professionally affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN). He studied medicine at Temple University School of Medicine. Dr. Levin's training includes residency programs at LeHigh Valley Hospital Network and a hospital affiliated with the University of Pennsylvania. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO, as well as other insurance carriers. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Skin Cancer, Skin Issues
Dr. Pamela Meyer's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Patients gave Dr. Meyer an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, United Healthcare POS, and more. She studied medicine at the University of New England, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.