We found 8 dentists who accept United Healthcare near Bedford, PA.
Dr. Gregory Pyle specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery and practices in Everett, PA. Dr. Pyle is affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC). He completed his residency training at a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Frank Cullen practices general dentistry. Patient ratings for Dr. Cullen average 3.5 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Cullen honors.
Dr. Christopher Lance specializes in oral and maxillofacial surgery. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Coventry, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces