- Allergies affecting the respiratory tract, such as allergic rhinitis (hay fever) or asthma.
- Allergies affecting the skin, such as eczema, hives, welts, and allergic rashes.
- Adverse reactions to substances such as foods, drugs and vaccines, or stinging insects.
- Autoimmune diseases, where the immune system mistakenly attacks healthy tissues. Some examples are rheumatoid arthritis, where the immune system attacks the joints; celiac disease, where the lining of the small intestine is damaged; and Sjogren’s syndrome, where the glands producing tears and saliva are attacked.
- Certain diseases of the immune system, such as antibody deficiencies, primary immunodeficiency disease, or in some cases, HIV.
We found 5 allergist/immunologists who accept Coventry Bronze $15 Copay OAHMO near Altoona, PA.
Dr. Michael Prematta, who practices in Havertown, PA, Wynnewood, PA, and Altoona, PA, is a medical specialist in pediatric allergy & immunology. Dr. Prematta's areas of expertise include the following: sinusitis (sinus infection), immunodeficiency, and drug allergy. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Riddle Hospital. Before completing his residency at Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Dr. Prematta attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Prematta takes. He is accepting new patients.
Clinical interests: Drug Allergy, Immunodeficiency, Allergies, Hives, Tests, Food Allergy, Sinusitis, Asthma
Dr. Jeffrey Rosch is an allergist/immunologist in Altoona, PA. Dr. Rosch has indicated that his clinical interests include asthma and allergies. He is rated highly by his patients. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended Thomas Jefferson University, Jefferson Medical College for medical school and subsequently trained at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh for residency. Dr. Rosch is affiliated with Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and UPMC Altoona.
Clinical interests: Allergies, Asthma
Dr. Michael Davies' area of specialization is allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine. He trained at Penn State Hershey Medical Center for residency. Dr. Davies honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. His professional affiliations include Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center and UPMC Altoona.
Dr. Tracy Prematta practices pediatric allergy & immunology in Altoona, PA, Havertown, PA, and Wynnewood, PA. She is professionally affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) and Riddle Hospital. She takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, United Healthcare HSA, and United Healthcare HMO. Dr. Prematta welcomes new patients. Dr. Prematta attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine. She trained at Penn State Hershey Medical Center for her residency.
Dr. Rakesh Verma is a medical specialist in allergy & immunology. He is a graduate of Guru Nanak Dev University. Dr. Verma accepts several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry. Dr. Verma (or staff) is conversant in Hindi and Punjabi. Dr. Verma is professionally affiliated with UPMC Altoona.