- Mastectomies and breast cancer removal
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery, including hernia repairs and weight loss surgery
- Colorectal surgery to treat conditions such as intestinal polyps or Crohn’s disease
- Abdominal transplants, such as kidney transplants or liver transplants
- Emergency surgery, performing all different kinds of needed surgery in an emergency department
We found 3 general surgeons who accept Medicare near Silverton, OR.
Dr. James Nealon's medical specialty is general surgery. Dr. Nealon is professionally affiliated with Silverton Health. He honors Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine and then he performed his residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Harris Waters specializes in general surgery and vascular surgery and practices in Silverton, OR. Dr. Waters attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Arizona Health Sciences Center for residency. He honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Nicole Lorenz is a specialist in general surgery. She is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Lorenz attended Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago Medical School and subsequently trained at Grand Rapids Medical Education Partners and Spectrum Health for residency. She is affiliated with Silverton Health.