We found 8 pediatricians near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Katherine Johnston practices general pediatrics. She has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), Dr. Johnston attended the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine.
Dr. Kevin Molteni practices general pediatrics. Dr. Molteni attended UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin for residency.
Dr. Steven Marshak is a Grants Pass, OR physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Before performing his residency at Maimonides Medical Center, Dr. Marshak attended A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school.
Dr. Neil Phillips specializes in general pediatrics. He obtained his medical school training at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and performed his residency at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Kelley Burnett practices general pediatrics in Grants Pass, OR. She attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school and subsequently trained at Butterworth Hospital for residency.
Dr. William Kohn specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Kohn's education and training includes medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education