We found 8 pediatricians near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Katherine Johnston is a general pediatrician. After attending the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine, Dr. Johnston completed her residency training at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5.
Dr. Kevin Molteni specializes in general pediatrics. His education and training includes medical school at UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin.
Dr. Steven Marshak practices general pediatrics. He attended A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Neil Phillips sees patients in Grants Pass, OR. His medical specialty is general pediatrics. He obtained his medical school training at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and performed his residency at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Kelley Burnett is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She studied medicine at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Burnett's training includes a residency program at Butterworth Hospital.
Dr. William Kohn practices general pediatrics. He attended medical school at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine. Dr. Kohn's medical residency was performed at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education