We found 8 pediatricians near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Katherine Johnston practices general pediatrics in Grants Pass, OR. She attended the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Diego (UCSD). The average patient rating for Dr. Johnston is 5.0 stars out of 5.
Dr. Kevin Molteni specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Grants Pass, OR. He attended UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin for residency.
Dr. Steven Marshak is a Grants Pass, OR physician who specializes in general pediatrics. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Marshak's residency was performed at Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Neil Phillips' medical specialty is general pediatrics. He studied medicine at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. For his professional training, Dr. Phillips completed a residency program at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Kelley Burnett practices general pediatrics in Grants Pass, OR. Dr. Burnett's education and training includes medical school at Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and residency at Butterworth Hospital.
Dr. William Kohn works as a general pediatrician. Dr. Kohn attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education