We found 8 pediatricians near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Katherine Johnston's specialty is general pediatrics. Her average rating from her patients is 5.0 stars out of 5. She graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Diego (UCSD).
Dr. Kevin Molteni practices general pediatrics in Grants Pass, OR. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin, Dr. Molteni attended UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Steven Marshak specializes in general pediatrics. He is a graduate of A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. His residency was performed at Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Neil Phillips works as a pediatrician in Grants Pass, OR. He studied medicine at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific. Dr. Phillips's training includes a residency program at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Kelley Burnett is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. She graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and then she performed her residency at Butterworth Hospital.
Dr. William Kohn practices general pediatrics in Grants Pass, OR. He attended the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and subsequently trained at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center for residency.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education