We found 8 pediatricians near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Katherine Johnston specializes in general pediatrics and practices in Grants Pass, OR. She has a 5.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. She graduated from the University of California, San Diego (UCSD), School of Medicine. Dr. Johnston trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) for residency.
Dr. Kevin Molteni is a physician who specializes in general pediatrics. Dr. Molteni graduated from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. He trained at a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin for his residency.
Dr. Steven Marshak's area of specialization is general pediatrics. He is a graduate of A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. His residency was performed at Maimonides Medical Center.
Dr. Neil Phillips is a pediatrician. He obtained his medical school training at Western University of Health Sciences, College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific and performed his residency at Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Kelley Burnett's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Before performing her residency at Butterworth Hospital, Dr. Burnett attended Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school.
Dr. William Kohn's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Kohn graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), David Geffen School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center.
Years Since Graduation
- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education