- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 23 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Gold PPO near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Poongkodi Kannan's specialty is general dentistry. Dr. Kannan is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Igor Shishkin specializes in dentistry and practices in Grants Pass, OR. His average patient rating is 1.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Shishkin accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Cory Johnston is a general dentist in Grants Pass, OR. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. John Waschak's areas of specialization are orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry; he sees patients in Grants Pass, OR. Dr. Waschak is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.