- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 23 dentists who accept Blue Advantage near Grants Pass, OR.
Dr. Raelyn Sutton's area of specialization is dentistry. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 out of 5 stars. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Igor Shishkin specializes in dentistry and practices in Grants Pass, OR. He has a 1.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. John Waschak's specialties are orthodontics (braces) and pediatric dentistry. He practices in Grants Pass, OR. He takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Health Net, and Blue Choice, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lam Nguyen specializes in dentistry and practices in Grants Pass, OR. Dr. Nguyen takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.