We found 6 occupational therapists who accept Medicare near Corvallis, OR.
Ms. Vicki Sullivan is a therapist and occupational therapist. Her areas of expertise include hand therapy. She is affiliated with Samaritan Health Services. Ms. Sullivan takes Medicare insurance. She is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Musculoskeletal Problems, Hand Therapy, Hand Problems, Injuries
Mr. Jonathan Barthel specializes in therapy and occupational therapy. In his practice, he is particularly interested in hand therapy. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Mr. Barthel is affiliated with Samaritan Health Services. Mr. Barthel is open to new patients.
Clinical interests: Hand Therapy
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis