We found 6 occupational therapists who accept Medicare near Corvallis, OR.
Ms. Vicki Sullivan specializes in therapy and occupational therapy. In her practice, Ms. Sullivan focuses on hand therapy. She is professionally affiliated with Samaritan Health Services. Ms. Sullivan takes Medicare insurance. New patients are welcome to contact Ms. Sullivan's office for an appointment.
Clinical interests: Musculoskeletal Problems, Hand Therapy, Hand Problems, Injuries
Mr. Jonathan Barthel's areas of specialization are therapy and occupational therapy. His clinical interests include hand therapy. He takes Medicare insurance. Mr. Barthel is professionally affiliated with Samaritan Health Services. Mr. Barthel has an open panel.
Clinical interests: Hand Therapy
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Gender
- Advising a company on how to make an office wheelchair-accessible
- Setting goals for rehabilitation
- Creating exercise or treatment plans to increase strength or range of motion
- Contacting support services within the patient’s community
- Creating adaptations for the home, school, or workplace
- Identifying coping strategies for pain or stress
- Educating families about a diagnosis