We found 9 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Sapulpa, OK.
Dr. Richard Pitts specializes in general dentistry and practices in Sapulpa, OK. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Pitts accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Michael Breland's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Breland is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Bridget Doyle works as a general dentist in Sapulpa, OK. She has a 1.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Londell Fields' area of specialization is dentistry. Patients gave him an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fields takes.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces