- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Gold HMO 015 near Guthrie, OK.
Dr. Bryan Bumpas is a general dentist. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Terry Smith practices general dentistry in Guthrie, OK. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Lewis Turney specializes in general dentistry and practices in Guthrie, OK. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Turney honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.