- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 19 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze near Enid, OK.
Dr. Erin Roberts practices dentistry in Enid, OK. Her average patient rating is 5.0 stars out of 5. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE.
Dr. Curtis Bowman works as an oral surgeon. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.