- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 19 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Bronze HMO 006 near Enid, OK.
Dr. Erin Roberts specializes in dentistry and practices in Enid, OK. On average, patients gave her a rating of 5.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Roberts honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Delta Dental, and TRICARE, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Curtis Bowman practices oral and maxillofacial surgery in Enid, OK. He has a 2.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Bowman honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Carrie Chastain specializes in general dentistry and practices in Enid, OK. Dr. Chastain honors several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.