We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. Leszek Fiutowski is a specialist in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He attended the University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry for medical school and subsequently trained at Baystate Medical Center, D.C. General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta for residency.
Dr. Srinivasa Yarlagadda sees patients in Youngstown, OH. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Yarlagadda accepts. He studied medicine at India.
Dr. Atef Labib's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He graduated from Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Michael Saalouke is a pediatric cardiologist in Youngstown, OH and Canfield, OH. Dr. Saalouke's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. In his practice, he is particularly interested in heart problems. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He is affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Pediatric Cardiology
Dr. Wahoub Hout is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. David Hoffman is an adult cardiologist in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Hoffman is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Larry Woods practices adult cardiology in Youngstown, OH. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Woods accepts.
Dr. Mita Raheja works as a cardiac electrophysiologist. Dr. Raheja is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow