We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. Srinivasa Yarlagadda's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Yarlagadda graduated from India. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Leszek Fiutowski works as a cardiologist and nuclear cardiology specialist. Dr. Fiutowski obtained his medical school training at the University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry and performed his residency at Baystate Medical Center, D.C. General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Atef Labib's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He is a graduate of Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Saalouke is a physician who specializes in pediatric cardiology. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Saalouke accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine and then he performed his residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He is professionally affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Syncope, Sports Health, Congenital Heart Disease, Arrhythmias
Dr. Wahoub Hout is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Hout is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. David Hoffman is a Youngstown, OH physician who specializes in adult cardiology. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hoffman takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mita Raheja is a cardiac electrophysiologist in Youngstown, OH. She is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Larry Woods works as a cardiologist in Youngstown, OH. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow