We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. Srinivasa Yarlagadda works as an adult cardiologist. He studied medicine at India. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Yarlagadda takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Leszek Fiutowski's areas of specialization are adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Fiutowski obtained his medical school training at the University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry and performed his residency at Baystate Medical Center, D.C. General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Atef Labib works as an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He studied medicine at Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Wahoub Hout specializes in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology and practices in Youngstown, OH. Dr. Hout is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Michael Saalouke's specialty is pediatric cardiology. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. In Dr. Saalouke's practice, he is particularly interested in heart problems. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Georgetown University Hospital, Dr. Saalouke attended the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine for medical school. He is affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Heart Problems
Dr. David Hoffman is an adult cardiologist. He is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Hoffman has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hoffman takes.
Dr. Larry Woods practices adult cardiology in Youngstown, OH. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Mita Raheja is a Youngstown, OH physician who specializes in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow