We found 8 cardiologists who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Youngstown, OH.
Dr. Srinivasa Yarlagadda is an adult cardiologist. He attended medical school at India. Patients rated Dr. Yarlagadda highly, giving him an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Leszek Fiutowski practices adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Fiutowski accepts. Dr. Fiutowski studied medicine at the University of Alberta Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry. He completed his residency training at Baystate Medical Center, D.C. General Hospital, and a hospital affiliated with the University of Alberta.
Dr. Atef Labib's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He practices in Youngstown, OH. He attended medical school at Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine. Dr. Labib accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Michael Saalouke works as a pediatric cardiologist. Patient ratings for Dr. Saalouke average 4.5 stars out of 5. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Saalouke accepts. He is a graduate of the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine and a graduate of Georgetown University Hospital's residency program. He is professionally affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Syncope, Sports Health, Congenital Heart Disease, Arrhythmias
Dr. Wahoub Hout, who practices in Youngstown, OH, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. David Hoffman practices adult cardiology in Youngstown, OH. His average patient rating is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Hoffman accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Mita Raheja's area of specialization is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Raheja honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow