- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze PPO near Wheelersburg, OH.
Dr. John Prather is an oral surgeon. Patients gave Dr. Prather an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Schwamburger's area of specialization is general dentistry. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Jacqueline Nickell's area of specialization is dentistry. Dr. Nickell is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.