- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept Blue Choice Bronze PPO 006 near Wheelersburg, OH.
Dr. John Prather practices oral and maxillofacial surgery. The average patient rating for Dr. Prather is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Prather honors Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Delta Dental, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Philip Brown specializes in general dentistry and practices in South Shore, KY. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Brown honors.
Dr. Christopher Holland works as a general dentist in Wheelersburg, OH. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Holland takes.