We found 5 cardiologists who accept United Healthcare Platinum POS near Steubenville, OH.
Dr. Maninder Bedi is a specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He works in Lancaster, OH and Steubenville, OH. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. Dr. Bedi is a graduate of Andhra Medical College.
Dr. Stanley Mannino's specialties are adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Mannino accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended medical school at Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Kolibash is a cardiologist and cardiac electrophysiologist. He is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kolibash takes.
Dr. Charn Nandra is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Nandra honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of the University of Wales College of Medicine.
Dr. Glen Miske is a cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) specialist in Steubenville, OH. He studied medicine at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Miske accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow