We found 5 cardiologists who accept United Healthcare Platinum POS near Steubenville, OH.
Dr. Maninder Bedi is a specialist in adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He honors United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He attended medical school at Andhra Medical College.
Dr. Stanley Mannino practices adult cardiology and interventional cardiology in Weirton, WV. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Navigate, and Coventry are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Mannino honors. He is a graduate of Autonomous University of Guadalajara Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Christopher Kolibash practices adult cardiology and cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm) in Steubenville, OH. Dr. Kolibash is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more.
Dr. Charn Nandra's medical specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Nandra is a graduate of the University of Wales College of Medicine. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Glen Miske is a specialist in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He works in Steubenville, OH. He is a graduate of Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Miske is in-network for several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow