- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Poland, OH.
Dr. Joseph Stefko is a Canfield, OH physician who specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. His clinical interests include arthroscopic surgery, replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement), and sports health. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Stefko accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Stefko is a graduate of Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Sports Health, Elbow Problems, Shoulder Problems, Knee Problems, Arthroscopic Surgery, Arthritis, ... (Read more)
Dr. Christopher Liebig is a pediatric sports medicine specialist. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. His education and training includes medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine and residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). Dr. Liebig is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital.
Dr. Sean McGrath is a specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. Dr. McGrath honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Ronald Yarab is a rehabilitation physician and sports medicine specialist. Dr. Yarab is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.