We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Poland, OH.
Dr. Christopher Liebig's specialty is pediatric sports medicine. Dr. Liebig is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Stefko specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine and practices in Canfield, OH. He is a graduate of Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Stefko is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sean McGrath is a physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine specialist. Dr. McGrath takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Ronald Yarab specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. Dr. Yarab's average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury