We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Poland, OH.
Dr. Christopher Liebig is a specialist in pediatric sports medicine. He works in Boardman, OH and Akron, OH. He is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. Dr. Liebig is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He is a graduate of West Virginia University School of Medicine. For his professional training, Dr. Liebig completed a residency program at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU).
Dr. Joseph Stefko specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine and practices in Canfield, OH. Dr. Stefko accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He is a graduate of Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Dr. Sean McGrath practices physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine in Poland, OH. Dr. McGrath accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He studied medicine at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Ronald Yarab practices physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury