We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Poland, OH.
Dr. Christopher Liebig is a specialist in pediatric sports medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He studied medicine at West Virginia University School of Medicine. Dr. Liebig's residency was performed at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Joseph Stefko sees patients in Canfield, OH. His medical specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He is rated highly by his patients. Dr. Stefko's clinical interests include arthroscopic surgery, replacement arthroplasty (joint replacement), and sports health. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He attended medical school at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Dr. Sean McGrath specializes in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. McGrath attended medical school at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Ronald Yarab is a specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. He attended medical school at Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. He has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Yarab is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury