We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Poland, OH.
Dr. Christopher Liebig's area of specialization is pediatric sports medicine. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Liebig graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). He is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital.
Dr. Joseph Stefko is an orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine specialist. He studied medicine at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Stefko accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Sean McGrath's areas of specialization are physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine; he sees patients in Poland, OH. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. McGrath honors. He graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Ronald Yarab is a physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine specialist. Dr. Yarab graduated from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury