We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Coventry Bronze Deductible Only HSA Eligible OAHMO near Poland, OH.
Dr. Christopher Liebig works as a pediatric sports medicine specialist. He is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Liebig graduated from West Virginia University School of Medicine. He trained at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) for residency.
Dr. Joseph Stefko is an orthopedic surgeon and sports medicine specialist. He has a 4.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Stefko is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He graduated from Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Dr. Sean McGrath, who practices in Poland, OH, is a medical specialist in physiatry (physical medicine & rehabilitation) and sports medicine. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Northeast Ohio Medical University.
Dr. Ronald Yarab is a physiatrist and sports medicine specialist. He graduated from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Yarab is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury