- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Oxford, OH.
Dr. Ronald Hess is a medical specialist in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He graduated from A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Hess is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hess honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital.
Dr. Krista Migliore practices orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Migliore accepts. She graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Migliore is professionally affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Dr. Sanjeev Bhatia's specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He practices in Cincinnati, OH and Oxford, OH. Dr. Bhatia accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After completing medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, he performed his residency at Rush University Medical Center. His hospital/clinic affiliations include The Jewish Hospital, West Hospital, and Mercy Health - Clermont Hospital.
Dr. Todd Grime works as a family medicine physician and sports medicine specialist in Hamilton, OH and Oxford, OH. He has a special interest in musculoskeletal problems. Dr. Grime is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He studied medicine at Ohio State University College of Medicine. He is affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Clinical interests: Musculoskeletal Problems