- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Humana Platinum 500/HMO Premier near Oxford, OH.
Dr. Ronald Hess is a physician who specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. Patient ratings for Dr. Hess average 4.0 stars out of 5. He is affiliated with Fairfield Hospital. Dr. Hess is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Hess is a graduate of A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Todd Grime specializes in family medicine and sports medicine. He attended medical school at the University of Toledo College of Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine. Areas of expertise for Dr. Grime include musculoskeletal problems. He honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Grime is affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Clinical interests: Musculoskeletal Problems
Dr. Sanjeev Bhatia is a specialist in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. He works in Cincinnati, OH and Oxford, OH. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Before performing his residency at Rush University Medical Center, Dr. Bhatia attended Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Bhatia is affiliated with The Jewish Hospital, West Hospital, and Clermont Hospital.
Dr. Krista Migliore specializes in orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Kettering Health Network. She takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Migliore studied medicine at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.