- Acute sports injuries (sprains, fractures)
- Overuse injuries (tendonitis, bursitis)
- Head injuries (concussion)
- Heat injuries (heat stroke)
- Athletes with chronic illness (asthma, diabetes, heart disease) and how their illness is affected by exercise
- Nutrition and the use of supplements
- Developing a safe exercise plan for obese or sedentary patients
- Substance abuse of performance-enhancing drugs
- Teaching proper form and technique to reduce the chance of injury
We found 4 sports medicine providers who accept Humana Bronze HMO near Oxford, OH.
Dr. Ronald Hess sees patients in West Chester, OH and Oxford, OH. His medical specialties are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine. His average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hess is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended medical school at A.T. Still University, Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is affiliated with Fairfield Hospital.
Dr. Sanjeev Bhatia works as an orthopedist and sports medicine specialist. Dr. Bhatia's professional affiliations include The Jewish Hospital, West Hospital, and Clermont Hospital. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bhatia honors. After attending Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Rush University Medical Center.
Dr. Krista Migliore's areas of specialization are orthopedics/orthopedic surgery and sports medicine; she sees patients in Hamilton, OH and Oxford, OH. Dr. Migliore accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She attended medical school at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is professionally affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Dr. Todd Grime specializes in family medicine and sports medicine. In his practice, he is particularly interested in musculoskeletal problems. Dr. Grime is professionally affiliated with Kettering Health Network. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Musculoskeletal Problems