We found 8 dermatologists near Newark, OH.
Dr. Larry Little works as a mohs skin cancer surgeon. These areas are among his clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Little has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Nail ... (Read more)
Dr. Melinda Woofter's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. On average, patients gave her a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Woofter's areas of expertise include the following: nail issues, psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Woofter studied medicine at Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University and a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin for residency. She is affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS).
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer
Dr. David Geiss is a pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology specialist. His areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. Dr. Geiss's hospital/clinic affiliations include Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS) and Doctors Hospital. He is a graduate of Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. His average rating from his patients is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Geiss accepts Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Hair Disorders, Laser Procedures, ... (Read more)
Dr. Kathleen Rogers specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She has indicated that her clinical interests include skin issues. Dr. Rogers is affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS). She attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. She accepts Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Medical Dermatology
Dr. Michael Duffey's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS). Dr. Duffey is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine.
Dr. Bethany Wyles is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Heath, OH and Newark, OH. She studied medicine at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. She honors Medicare insurance. Dr. Wyles is affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS).
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.