We found 8 dermatologists near Newark, OH.
Dr. Larry Little, who practices in Newark, OH, is a medical specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. These areas are among his clinical interests: nail issues, contact dermatitis, and hair problems. On average, patients gave Dr. Little a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. He takes Medicare insurance. He graduated from the University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Melinda Woofter sees patients in Granville, OH. Her medical specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Woofter include nail issues, psoriasis, and cosmetic skin treatment. She honors Medicare insurance. Before performing her residency at a hospital affiliated with Southern Illinois University and a hospital affiliated with the University of Wisconsin, Dr. Woofter attended Southern Illinois University School of Medicine. She is affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS).
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin Cancer
Dr. David Geiss' specialties are pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology. Patients gave Dr. Geiss an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include the following: phototherapy (light therapy), contact dermatitis, and hair problems. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is professionally affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS) and Doctors Hospital.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Nail Surgery, Skin Cancer, Hair Problems, Birthmark, Laser ... (Read more)
Dr. Michael Duffey is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Duffey graduated from Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine. He is in-network for Medicare insurance. He is affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS).
Dr. Kathleen Rogers is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). In her practice, Dr. Rogers focuses on skin issues. She is professionally affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS). Dr. Rogers is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Rogers is rated highly by her patients. She accepts Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Bethany Wyles works as a dermatologist in Heath, OH and Newark, OH. Dr. Wyles is professionally affiliated with Licking Memorial Health Systems (LMHS). She is in-network for Medicare insurance. She graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.