- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 6 pediatricians who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Marietta, OH.
Dr. Lydia Roberts' specialty is general pediatrics. After completing medical school at West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Dr. Roberts performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU). She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Distinctions awarded to Dr. Roberts include: Sigma Sigma Phi Medical Student Honor Fraternity, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine; A.T. Still Memorial Scholarship, American Academy of Osteopathy; and Intern of the month, Childrens Hospital of Richmond at VCU. Dr. Roberts's hospital/clinic affiliations include Chippenham Hospital and Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Forest.
Dr. Cathy Dailey is a pediatrician. She is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Dailey attended medical school at West Virginia University School of Medicine.
Dr. Renee Caslow's medical specialty is general pediatrics. Dr. Caslow graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Marcus Nichols is a physician who specializes in general internal medicine and general pediatrics. He attended medical school at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.