We found 7 dermatologists who accept Medicare near Hudson, OH.
Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal practices pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery in Hudson, OH. Dr. Agarwal-Antal (or staff) speaks Hindi. Clinical interests for Dr. Agarwal-Antal include psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and skin of color. She is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. Dr. Agarwal-Antal graduated from Northeast Ohio Medical University. She trained at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah for residency. Patients gave her an average rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Agarwal-Antal takes Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Medical Dermatology, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Amy Kassouf's specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). After completing medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Dr. Kassouf performed her residency at the University Hospitals, Cleveland. She has a special interest in skin issues. She is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. She is professionally affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Clinical interests: Dermatology
Dr. Angela Kyei is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Twinsburg, OH and Cleveland, OH. Her areas of expertise consist of hair problems, skin issues, and skin of color. She is professionally affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Kyei accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Kyei attended medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. She completed her residency training at Cleveland Clinic.
Clinical interests: Hair Disorders, Medical Dermatology, Skin of Color
Dr. Ari Konheim is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Beachwood, OH, Cleveland, OH, and Twinsburg, OH. Areas of expertise for Dr. Konheim include skin issues. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. After completing medical school at Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. Dr. Konheim is professionally affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Dermatology
Dr. Robert Marsico is a pediatric dermatology and surgical dermatology specialist. His areas of clinical interest consist of nail issues, contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. Dr. Marsico attended Ohio State University College of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Henry Ford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, Nail Disorders, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Skin of Color
Dr. Thomas Myers is a dermatology (skin disorders) specialist in Stow, OH. He is a graduate of Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance.
Dr. Monique Cohn is a Twinsburg, OH physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine. The average patient rating for Dr. Cohn is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Cohn takes Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.