We found 6 dermatologists who accept Medicare near Hudson, OH.
Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal is a dermatopathologist. Dr. Agarwal-Antal's average patient rating is 2.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Medicare insurance. Her education and training includes medical school at Northeast Ohio Medical University and residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah. Dr. Agarwal-Antal is professionally affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital.
Dr. Amy Kassouf is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient ratings for Dr. Kassouf average 5.0 stars out of 5. Areas of expertise for Dr. Kassouf include skin issues. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. After completing medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Dr. Kassouf performed her residency at the University Hospitals, Cleveland.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Angela Kyei is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. Dr. Kyei attended Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Cleveland Clinic for residency. She is professionally affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Dr. Ari Konheim's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Konheim graduated from Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine and then he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan. His clinical interests include skin issues. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He honors Medicare insurance. He is professionally affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Thomas Myers' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Myers is an in-network provider for Medicare insurance. He graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Monique Cohn is a Twinsburg, OH physician who specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed Dr. Cohn at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. She takes Medicare insurance. She graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.