We found 7 dermatologists who accept Medicare near Hudson, OH.
Dr. Neera Agarwal-Antal works as a pediatric dermatologist, dermatopathologist, and mohs skin cancer surgeon in Hudson, OH. Dr. Agarwal-Antal (or staff) is conversant in Hindi. In her practice, she is particularly interested in psoriasis, cosmetic skin treatment, and skin of color. She is affiliated with Akron Children's Hospital. She obtained her medical school training at Northeast Ohio Medical University and performed her residency at a hospital affiliated with Johns Hopkins University and a hospital affiliated with the University of Utah. Her average rating from her patients is 2.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Agarwal-Antal honors Medicare insurance.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Skin Cancer, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Amy Kassouf's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Patient reviews placed her at an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. In Dr. Kassouf's practice, she is particularly interested in skin issues. She is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Kassouf takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. She graduated from Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and then she performed her residency at the University Hospitals, Cleveland.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Angela Kyei specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). She has a special interest in hair problems, skin issues, and skin of color. Dr. Kyei is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. She attended Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Kyei is rated 5.0 stars out of 5 by her patients. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Kyei accepts.
Clinical interests: Hair Problems, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Ari Konheim is a dermatologist. Areas of expertise for Dr. Konheim include skin issues. His patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. He accepts Medicare insurance. Before performing his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Michigan, Dr. Konheim attended Northwestern University, Feinberg School of Medicine. Dr. Konheim is affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Robert Marsico is a pediatric dermatologist and surgical dermatologist. He is rated highly by his patients. His areas of clinical interest consist of nail issues, contact dermatitis, and psoriasis. Dr. Marsico takes Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed his residency training at Henry Ford Hospital.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Nail Issues, Skin Issues, Skin of Color
Dr. Thomas Myers is a medical specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Myers is in-network for Medicare insurance. He studied medicine at Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (KCUMB), College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Monique Cohn sees patients in Twinsburg, OH. Her medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). She graduated from Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Ohio State University College of Medicine. She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Cohn accepts Medicare insurance.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.