We found 2 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Grove City, OH.
Dr. Ryan Carlson practices surgical dermatology. After attending Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at Oakwood Southshore Medical Center. Dr. Carlson's areas of expertise include skin issues. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers. He is professionally affiliated with Mount Carmel West.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Dean Hearne's area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Hearne is rated 3.0 stars out of 5 by his patients. He has indicated that his clinical interests include general care and skin issues. Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Hearne honors. He attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. Dr. Hearne trained at Ohio State University Medical Center for his residency. He is affiliated with Mount Carmel St. Ann's.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues, General Care
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.