We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Grove City, OH.
Dr. Julio Cruz is a medical specialist in pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Patient ratings for Dr. Cruz average 5.0 stars out of 5. Clinical interests for Dr. Cruz include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Dr. Cruz's hospital/clinic affiliations include Grady Memorial Hospital, Mount Carmel St. Ann's, and Columbus VA Ambulatory Care Center. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. He is a graduate of the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. Dr. Cruz's medical residency was performed at Orlando Regional Medical Center and Ohio State University Medical Center. Dr. Cruz is conversant in Spanish.
Clinical interests: Dermatopathology, Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Adam Hessel's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He practices in Dublin, OH and Grove City, OH. Before performing his residency at Ohio State University Medical Center, Dr. Hessel attended New York Medical College and New York University (NYU) School of Medicine. His clinical interests include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. He has a 3.0 out of 5 star average patient rating. Dr. Hessel accepts several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Clinical interests: Cosmetic Dermatology, Academic Dermatology, Birthmarks, Contact Dermatitis, Medical Dermatology, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ryan Carlson sees patients in Dublin, OH and Grove City, OH. His medical specialty is surgical dermatology. His areas of expertise include skin issues. He honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. Before performing his residency at Oakwood Southshore Medical Center, Dr. Carlson attended Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine for medical school. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with Mount Carmel West.
Clinical interests: Dermatology, Transitional
Dr. Dean Hearne specializes in surgical dermatology and practices in Dublin, OH and Grove City, OH. Patients gave him an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. His areas of expertise include the following: contact dermatitis, general care, and laser treatment. Dr. Hearne is professionally affiliated with Mount Carmel St. Ann's. Dr. Hearne is an in-network provider for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. He attended Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at Ohio State University Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Internal Medicine, Dermatology, Contact Dermatitis, Laser Procedures, Medical Dermatology, Skin ... (Read more)
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.