We found 4 dermatologists who accept Humana Silver 3800/HMO Premier near Grove City, OH.
Dr. Julio Cruz sees patients in Dublin, OH, Columbus, OH, and Grove City, OH. His medical specialties are pediatric dermatology, dermatopathology, and MOHS-micrographic surgery. Areas of expertise for Dr. Cruz include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. He has received a 5.0 out of 5 star rating by his patients. Dr. Cruz honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Cruz attended the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine and subsequently trained at Orlando Regional Medical Center and Ohio State University Medical Center for residency. He is conversant in Spanish. He is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, Mount Carmel St. Ann's, and Columbus VA Ambulatory Care Center.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Birthmark, Laser Treatment, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, ... (Read more)
Dr. Adam Hessel's specialties are dermatopathology and MOHS-micrographic surgery. He practices in Dublin, OH and Grove City, OH. Clinical interests for Dr. Hessel include academic dermatology, nail issues, and contact dermatitis. Dr. Hessel's education and training includes medical school at New York Medical College and New York University (NYU) School of Medicine and residency at Ohio State University Medical Center. On average, patients gave him a rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Clinical interests: Psoriasis, Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Birthmark, Cosmetic Skin Treatment, Nail Issues, ... (Read more)
Dr. Ryan Carlson is a specialist in surgical dermatology. He works in Dublin, OH and Grove City, OH. Dr. Carlson's clinical interests encompass skin issues. He is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more. After completing medical school at Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine, he performed his residency at Oakwood Southshore Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Mount Carmel West.
Clinical interests: Skin Issues
Dr. Dean Hearne practices surgical dermatology. His clinical interests include contact dermatitis, general care, and laser treatment. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Hearne honors Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Hearne attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) School of Medicine. His medical residency was performed at Ohio State University Medical Center. He is professionally affiliated with Mount Carmel St. Ann's.
Clinical interests: Contact Dermatitis, Skin Cancer, Laser Treatment, Skin Issues, Tropical Skin Diseases, General Care
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.