We found 7 cardiologists who accept Coventry Open Access HMO near Garfield Heights, OH.
Dr. Steven Ballas' specialty is adult cardiology. Dr. Ballas is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Urwa Barakat is a medical specialist in adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He is a graduate of the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine. Coventry, Coventry HSA, and Humana HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Barakat honors.
Dr. Richard Weitzel specializes in adult cardiology. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. He is a graduate of Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Sudhakar Rao works as a pediatric cardiologist. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Vijay Behari sees patients in Warren, OH. His medical specialty is adult cardiology. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Behari is a graduate of Maulana Azad Medical College.
Dr. David Fredericka practices adult cardiology in Warren, OH. He studied medicine at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow