We found 7 cardiologists who accept Coventry Open Access HMO near Garfield Heights, OH.
Dr. Steven Ballas is a Warren, OH physician who specializes in adult cardiology. He studied medicine at Ohio State University College of Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Urwa Barakat's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. He attended medical school at the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine. He takes Coventry, Coventry HSA, Humana HMO, and more.
Dr. Richard Weitzel practices adult cardiology in Warren, OH. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Weitzel honors. He attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Vijay Behari's area of specialization is adult cardiology. He studied medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College. Dr. Behari is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. David Fredericka is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. Dr. Fredericka attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow