We found 7 cardiologists who accept Coventry Open Access HMO near Garfield Heights, OH.
Dr. Steven Ballas specializes in adult cardiology and practices in Warren, OH. He is a graduate of Ohio State University College of Medicine. He honors several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Urwa Barakat's medical specialty is adult cardiology and interventional cardiology. Dr. Barakat takes Coventry, Coventry HSA, and Humana HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Richard Weitzel is a specialist in adult cardiology. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Weitzel attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Vijay Behari practices adult cardiology. Dr. Behari takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He studied medicine at Maulana Azad Medical College.
Dr. David Fredericka practices adult cardiology. He accepts Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Fredericka attended medical school at Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Fadi Naddour is an adult cardiologist in Warren, OH. The average patient rating for Dr. Naddour is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow