We found 7 cardiologists who accept Coventry Open Access HMO near Garfield Heights, OH.
Dr. Steven Ballas works as a cardiologist. He attended medical school at Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Ballas is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Richard Weitzel's specialty is adult cardiology. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Weitzel takes. He attended medical school at Penn State College of Medicine.
Dr. Urwa Barakat is an adult cardiologist and interventional cardiologist in Cortland, OH. He studied medicine at the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry HSA, and Humana HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Vijay Behari is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Warren, OH. He accepts several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. Dr. Behari attended medical school at Maulana Azad Medical College.
Dr. David Fredericka is an adult cardiologist. Dr. Fredericka takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine.
Dr. Fadi Naddour is a physician who specializes in adult cardiology. Patients rated him highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow