We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry HMO near Gallipolis, OH.
Dr. Choudhary Rayani specializes in cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). He studied medicine at Guntur Medical College. Dr. Rayani is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Dr. Marilyn Mize is a Gallipolis, OH physician who specializes in adult cardiology. She attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. She honors Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Robert Bradley's area of specialization is interventional cardiology. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Bradley takes.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow