We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry HMO near Gallipolis, OH.
Dr. Choudhary Rayani's area of specialization is cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Rayani is a graduate of Guntur Medical College. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Marilyn Mize, who practices in Gallipolis, OH, is a medical specialist in adult cardiology. She attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Dr. Robert Bradley specializes in interventional cardiology. He attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. He is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow