We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry HMO near Gallipolis, OH.
Dr. Choudhary Rayani practices cardiac electrophysiology (heart rhythm). Dr. Rayani takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. He studied medicine at Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Marilyn Mize's area of specialization is adult cardiology. She is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. She attended medical school at the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Bradley is a medical specialist in interventional cardiology. He is a graduate of Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine. Dr. Bradley takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow