We found 4 cardiologists who accept Coventry HMO near Gallipolis, OH.
Dr. Choudhary Rayani is a cardiac electrophysiologist in Gallipolis, OH. Dr. Rayani is an in-network provider for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, Coventry Silver, and more. He attended medical school at Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Marilyn Mize's area of specialization is adult cardiology. Dr. Mize is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, in addition to other insurance carriers. She graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Dr. Robert Bradley is a specialist in interventional cardiology. He works in Gallipolis, OH. He is in-network for Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Bradley attended medical school at Des Moines University, College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow