- The management and treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Discouraging the spread of serious illness in children, through education and vaccination
- Monitoring patients’ physical and developmental growth
- Performing routine health screenings
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle
- Guiding parents in all areas of parenting, from offering reassurance to giving advice on everything related to their child, such as feeding, safety, and education
We found 3 pediatricians who accept Coventry Silver $10 Copay OAHMO near Elyria, OH.
Dr. John Kukay's medical specialty is general pediatrics. After completing medical school at Georgetown University School of Medicine, he performed his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Alabama. He is especially interested in general care. Patients rated Dr. Kukay highly, giving him an average of 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver. He is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic.
Clinical interests: Eczema, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Allergies, Attention Deficit Disorder, General Care, ... (Read more)
Dr. Mervat Aziz's area of specialization is general pediatrics. She takes Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Aziz attended medical school at Cairo University, Kasr Al-Ainy Faculty of Medicine. She trained at Mount Sinai Medical Center, Cleveland for her residency. Dr. Aziz is professionally affiliated with the University Hospitals (UH).
Dr. Teresa Ramsey's medical specialty is general pediatrics. On average, patients gave Dr. Ramsey a rating of 2.5 stars out of 5. Coventry, Coventry Bronze, and Coventry Silver are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Ramsey accepts.