We found 7 dermatologists who accept Humana Simplicity HMO Open Access Silver 04/100 near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Martha Hickmann is a surgical dermatology specialist in Dayton, OH and Kettering, OH. She attended Creighton University School of Medicine and subsequently trained at a hospital affiliated with Wright State University for residency. On average, patients gave Dr. Hickmann a rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. She is in-network for Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. She is affiliated with Kettering Health Network and Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. Hickmann has an open panel.
Dr. Gwyn King's medical specialty is dermatology (skin disorders). Her professional affiliations include Kettering Health Network and Miami Valley Hospital. Dr. King accepts Anthem, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and Coventry, as well as other insurance carriers. She has an open panel. She is a graduate of Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine and a graduate of St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx's residency program.
Dr. D. Palmer specializes in dermatology (skin disorders). Dr. Palmer is professionally affiliated with Dearborn County Hospital. After attending Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine, he completed his residency training at Methodist Hospital of Indiana and a hospital affiliated with Wright State University. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic.
Dr. Jeffrey Travers' area of specialization is dermatology (skin disorders). He is professionally affiliated with Dayton VA Medical Center. He graduated from Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Travers is in-network for Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, Humana Catastrophic, and more.
Dr. Heidi Donnelly is a specialist in MOHS-micrographic surgery. She is affiliated with Kettering Health Network. Dr. Donnelly attended medical school at the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago. She accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Rocco Serrao works as a dermatologist. He studied medicine at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. Patients rated Dr. Serrao highly, giving him an average of 4.0 stars out of 5. He takes several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. Dr. Serrao is professionally affiliated with Kettering Health Network.
Dr. Julian Trevino is a specialist in dermatology (skin disorders). His patients gave him an average rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars. He accepts Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Trevino is a graduate of Wright State University, Boonshoft School of Medicine. Dr. Trevino is professionally affiliated with Dayton VA Medical Center.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Years Since Graduation
- Dermatopathology deals with the identification of skin diseases. Dermatopathologists diagnose skin problems, usually by taking scrapings of skin and examining them under a microscope.
- Cosmetic dermatology is the branch of dermatology that works to improve the appearance of the skin. This can include wrinkle reduction, liposuction, hair loss treatment, or the treatment of scars.
- Dermatological Immunology is a subspecialty that deals specifically with immune related problems of the skin, such as eczema or lupus.
- Pediatric dermatologists treat newborns and children with skin disorders. They also provide help to families with inherited skin problems.
- Mohs surgeons are specialized dermatologists who can remove skin cancers using a microsurgery known as Mohs technique, where slides of the tissue are examined as they are removed. This is a very exact surgery with an extremely high cure rate.