We found 1 pediatric ophthalmologists who accepts Humana Gold near Cincinnati, OH.
Dr. Terry Schwartz is a pediatric ophthalmology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Schwartz attended West Virginia University School of Medicine and then went on to complete her residency at Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh and a hospital affiliated with West Virginia University. She honors several insurance carriers, including Humana HMO, Humana Bronze, and Humana Catastrophic. She is professionally affiliated with St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
- Amblyopia, or lazy eye
- Eye alignment problems, such as strabismus
- Refractive errors, such as nearsightedness or farsightedness
- Congenital cataracts, when a baby is born with a cloudy lens in the eye
- Eye injuries
- Vision problems caused by health issues that affect the whole body, such as juvenile diabetes or juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Prescription lenses, including glasses and contacts
- Prescription medications to treat infections or inflammation
- Other medical treatments, such as eye patches, tear duct massage, or eye exercises
- Surgical procedures, such as those to repair blocked tear ducts or correct eye alignment
- Laser treatments for retinopathy