We found 24 dentists who accept Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas Blue Choice near Brookfield, OH.
Dr. Joseph Fonagy practices dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Fonagy takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. Larry Barnett's specialty is dentistry. His average patient rating is 3.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Barnett honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Susan Young is a dentist in Farrell, PA. Patients gave her an average rating of 4.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Young honors.
Dr. Corrine Kollar-Furey's area of specialization is dentistry. The average patient rating for Dr. Kollar-Furey is 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Kollar-Furey is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces