We found 7 immunologists who accept Oxford Health Plans near Yorktown Heights, NY.
Dr. John County sees patients in Sleepy Hollow, NY. His medical specialty is allergy & immunology. His professional affiliations include Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, ENT and Allergy Associates, and Phelps Memorial Hospital Association. POMCO, HealthSmart, and Viant are among the insurance carriers that Dr. County takes. Dr. County's education and training includes medical school at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and residency at UH Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital and Duke University Medical Center.
Clinical interests: Asthma
Dr. Robert Goldman is a pediatric allergist and immunologist in Ossining, NY, Fishkill, NY, and Jefferson Valley, NY. Patient ratings for Dr. Goldman average 4.0 stars out of 5. He honors MVP Health Care, Child Health Plus, and Cigna, as well as other insurance carriers. After attending Tel Aviv University, Sackler Faculty of Medicine for medical school, he completed his residency training at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. Dr. Goldman (or staff) speaks Hebrew and Spanish. Dr. Goldman is professionally affiliated with Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Dr. Neil Goldman is a specialist in allergy & immunology. He works in Croton-on-Hudson, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY. Dr. Goldman is in-network for Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, and Family Health Plus, in addition to other insurance carriers. He graduated from New York Medical College. He is conversant in Spanish. Dr. Goldman is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York, and Phelps Memorial Hospital Association.
Dr. John Scinto practices pediatric allergy & immunology and adult allergy & immunology in Fishkill, NY, Jefferson Valley, NY, and Ossining, NY. He takes POMCO, Cigna, and Aetna, as well as other insurance carriers. He attended St. Louis University School of Medicine and then went on to complete his residency at a hospital affiliated with the University of Connecticut. Dr. Scinto is conversant in Spanish. His hospital/clinic affiliations include Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) and Hudson Valley Hospital Center.
Dr. Harvey Gorrin practices allergy & immunology. He studied medicine at the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. On average, patients gave him a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Gorrin accepts several insurance carriers, including POMCO, Cigna, and Aetna.
Dr. Haeyoung Hwang specializes in pediatric allergy & immunology and practices in Bronx, NY, Croton-on-Hudson, NY, and Hartsdale, NY. She studied medicine at Ewha Womans University. For her residency, Dr. Hwang trained at Georgetown University Hospital. She accepts several insurance carriers, including Child Health Plus, Aetna, and Medicaid. Dr. Hwang (or staff) speaks Korean and Spanish. She is professionally affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center and Children's & Women's Physicians of Westchester (CWPW), LLP.
Dr. Vidya Narasimhan sees patients in Brewster, NY, Brenster, NY, and Mount Kisco, NY. Her medical specialties are legal medicine and allergy & immunology. Dr. Narasimhan is affiliated with Putnam Hospital Center, Phelps Memorial Hospital Center, and Phelps Memorial Hospital Association. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Amerigroup, Child Health Plus, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. She graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. Dr. Narasimhan (or staff) speaks the following languages: Tamil, Gujarati, and Hindi.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Age
Medicare Patient Conditions
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
Medicare Patient Gender
Medicare Patient Insurance Eligibility
- HIV / AIDS
- Organ transplants, where the immune system must be suppressed to prevent infection
- Primary immunodeficiencies, a number of rare disorders that make patients unusually susceptible to infections
- If the immune system is overreacting and attacking one’s own body instead of foreign material, the result can be inflammation and autoimmune disorders. Some diseases caused by an overactive immune system include rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, and fibromyalgia. Overactive immune disorders are most often treated by a rheumatologist.
- If the immune system is misfiring and reacting to harmless material, the result is allergies or asthma. Sometimes these immune responses are so extreme that they can be life-threatening. Severe allergies can be treated by an allergist-immunologist.
- Sometimes infections overwhelm the immune system. A physician who studies how the immune system responds to infection and how infections spread is called an infectious disease specialist. Infectious disease specialists may treat such serious illnesses as MRSA, lyme disease, or tuberculosis. Of all the immunology-related specialties, there is the most overlap between infectious disease management and clinical immunology because patients with weakened immune systems are more likely to catch diseases.