We found 7 dentists who accept Blue Advantage Silver HMO 004 near Walden, NY.
Dr. Geraldine Petrosino practices dentistry in Newburgh, NY. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Petrosino accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Elizabeth Ban specializes in general dentistry and practices in Maybrook, NY. Her average patient rating is 4.0 stars out of 5. Dr. Ban accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces