We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Karjoo (or staff) is conversant in Telephone Interpretation and Persian. Dr. Karjoo is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. He obtained his medical school training at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and performed his residency at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. He is an in-network provider for Child Health Plus, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance.
Dr. Marcus Rivera is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He attended medical school at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. His patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. Dr. Rivera honors Medicare insurance.
Dr. Prateek Wali is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Wali is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. He accepts the following insurance: Child Health Plus and Medicaid. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Mirza Beg practices pediatric gastroenterology in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Beg attended medical school at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. He accepts MultiPlan, POMCO, and Humana ChoiceCare Network, as well as other insurance carriers. Dr. Beg (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Mandarin, and Arabic. Dr. Beg is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing