We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo specializes in pediatric gastroenterology and practices in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Karjoo is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Karjoo is in-network for Child Health Plus, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. Dr. Karjoo graduated from Shiraz University of Medical Sciences and then Dr. Karjoo performed Dr. Karjoo's residency at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. Dr. Karjoo (or staff) speaks the following languages: Telephone Interpretation and Persian.
Dr. Marcus Rivera works as a pediatric gastroenterologist. He graduated from UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Patient reviews placed Dr. Rivera at an average of 4.5 stars out of 5.
Dr. Prateek Wali, who practices in Syracuse, NY, is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Wali accepts the following insurance: Child Health Plus and Medicaid. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Wali is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Mirza Beg works as a pediatric gastroenterologist. He attended medical school at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. He is in-network for several insurance carriers, including MultiPlan, POMCO, and Humana ChoiceCare Network. Dr. Beg (or staff) speaks the following foreign languages: Urdu, Mandarin, and Arabic. He is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing