We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo practices pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Karjoo is in-network for Child Health Plus, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. After attending Shiraz University of Medical Sciences for medical school, Dr. Karjoo completed Dr. Karjoo's residency training at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. Dr. Karjoo (or staff) is conversant in Telephone Interpretation and Persian. Dr. Karjoo is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
Dr. Marcus Rivera practices pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Rivera is a graduate of UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients.
Dr. Prateek Wali is a specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. He works in Syracuse, NY. He attended medical school at SUNY Upstate Medical University. He is an in-network provider for Child Health Plus and Medicaid insurance. In addition to English, Dr. Wali speaks Spanish. Dr. Wali is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
Dr. Mirza Beg, who practices in Syracuse, NY, is a medical specialist in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Beg (or staff) is conversant in Urdu, Mandarin, and Arabic. He is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. He graduated from Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. He is an in-network provider for several insurance carriers, including MultiPlan, POMCO, and Humana ChoiceCare Network.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing