- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing
We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo is a pediatric gastroenterologist. He accepts the following insurance: Child Health Plus, Medicaid, and Medicare. After completing medical school at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Dr. Karjoo performed his residency at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center. Dr. Karjoo (or staff) is conversant in Telephone Interpretation and Persian. He is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
Dr. Prateek Wali's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. In addition to English, he speaks Spanish. He is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Wali studied medicine at SUNY Upstate Medical University. Dr. Wali is an in-network provider for Child Health Plus and Medicaid insurance.
Dr. Mirza Beg practices pediatric gastroenterology in Syracuse, NY. He is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Beg takes MultiPlan, POMCO, Humana ChoiceCare Network, and more. He is a graduate of Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. Dr. Beg (or staff) speaks Urdu, Mandarin, and Arabic.
Dr. Marcus Rivera's medical specialty is pediatric gastroenterology. He studied medicine at UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. Patient ratings for Dr. Rivera average 4.5 stars out of 5. Dr. Rivera honors Medicare insurance.