We found 4 pediatric gastroenterologists near Syracuse, NY.
Dr. Manoochehr Karjoo specializes in pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Karjoo attended medical school at Shiraz University of Medical Sciences. Dr. Karjoo trained at Shands Jacksonville Medical Center for residency. Dr. Karjoo is in-network for Child Health Plus, Medicaid, and Medicare insurance. In addition to English, Dr. Karjoo (or staff) speaks Telephone Interpretation and Persian. Dr. Karjoo is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.
Dr. Marcus Rivera's area of specialization is pediatric gastroenterology. He has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He is a graduate of UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School.
Dr. Prateek Wali practices pediatric gastroenterology in Syracuse, NY. Dr. Wali is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. He takes Child Health Plus and Medicaid insurance. He graduated from SUNY Upstate Medical University. He is conversant in Spanish.
Dr. Mirza Beg practices pediatric gastroenterology. Dr. Beg (or staff) speaks the following languages: Urdu, Mandarin, and Arabic. He is professionally affiliated with Upstate University Hospital. Dr. Beg studied medicine at Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences. Dr. Beg is in-network for several insurance carriers, including MultiPlan, POMCO, and Humana ChoiceCare Network.
Years Since Graduation
- Bleeding in the digestive tract
- Liver disease and transplants
- Hepatitis, an infection of the liver
- Irritable bowel disease
- Severe heartburn, called GERD
- Lactose intolerance and severe food allergies
- Severe, chronic, or unexplained abdominal pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Nutritional disorders, including failure to thrive (FTT) and malnutrition
- Feeding disorders, including refusal of food, gagging, and trouble swallowing