We found 6 dentists who accept United Healthcare Silver near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Paul Romano practices periodontics (gum disease) and general dentistry. He is in-network for United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, in addition to other insurance carriers. Dr. Romano is professionally affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center. His practice is open to new patients.
Dr. Joseph Didonato works as a general dentist. He has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by his patients. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center. Dr. Didonato takes United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, United Healthcare Navigate, and more. He is open to new patients.
Dr. Indra Quagliata works as a general dentist. Patient reviews placed her at an average of 3.0 stars out of 5. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, and more.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces