- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Silver near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Paul Romano specializes in periodontics (gum disease) and general dentistry. He honors several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. He is professionally affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC). Dr. Romano is accepting new patients.
Dr. Joseph Didonato's specialty is general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Didonato an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5. United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Didonato takes. He is affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC). He is accepting new patients.
Dr. Indra Quagliata practices general dentistry in Rochester, NY. Dr. Quagliata's patients gave her an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 stars. She is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO.
Dr. Shilpa Agadi's specialty is general dentistry. She is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers. New patients are welcome to contact Dr. Agadi's office for an appointment.