We found 5 dentists who accept United Healthcare Silver near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Paul Romano practices periodontics (gum disease) and general dentistry in Rochester, NY and Webster, NY. He accepts United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate, as well as other insurance carriers. He is affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center.
Dr. Joseph Didonato works as a general dentist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Didonato has a 4.5 out of 5 star average patient rating. He takes several insurance carriers, including United Healthcare Platinum, United Healthcare Compass, and United Healthcare Navigate. He is affiliated with the University of Rochester Medical Center.
Dr. Indra Quagliata practices general dentistry. Patients gave Dr. Quagliata an average rating of 3.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Quagliata takes.
Dr. Jamie Yum works as a dentist in Rochester, NY. She is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces