We found 4 cardiologists who accept Medicare near Pulaski, NY.
Dr. Daniel Fuleihan is a specialist in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He works in Syracuse, NY and Pulaski, NY. The average patient rating for Dr. Fuleihan is 5.0 stars out of 5. He takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. Dr. Fuleihan studied medicine at American University of Beirut Faculty of Medicine.
Dr. Michael Gabris practices adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. Dr. Gabris takes Medicaid and Medicare insurance. He is a graduate of SUNY Upstate Medical University.
Dr. Mazen Beshara is a specialist in adult cardiology and nuclear cardiology. He works in Syracuse, NY, Cicero, NY, and Pulaski, NY. Dr. Beshara attended medical school at the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine. He is rated 2.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. He honors Medicaid and Medicare insurance.
Dr. Yi Zhang is a specialist in adult cardiology. He works in Syracuse, NY and Pulaski, NY. He is a graduate of Sun Yat-Sen University, Zhongshan School of Medicine. He is in-network for Child Health Plus, Family Health Plus, and Medicaid, as well as other insurance carriers.
Conditions / Treatments
Medicare Patient Ethnicity
- Hypertension, or high blood pressure
- Heart attack prevention and treatment
- Congestive Heart Failure, where the heart cannot pump enough blood to meet the needs of the body
- Heart transplant evaluation and care after surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease, where arteries in the limbs narrow and reduce blood flow
- Aneurysm, or a swelling in the blood vessels
- Coronary Artery Disease, where the blood vessels delivering oxygen and nutrients to the heart become blocked
- An electrocardiogram, which checks the heart’s electrical activity
- X-rays to see tissues more clearly
- Cardiac catheterization, where a small tube is directed into the heart to test pressure, oxygen levels, and blood flow