- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 11 dentists who accept Blue Choice Silver PPO 003 near Port Jervis, NY.
Dr. Noor Shamim works as a pediatric dentist. Dr. Shamim's patients gave him an average rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars. He honors Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Lisa Toaldo practices general dentistry. She has received a 3.0 out of 5 star rating by her patients. She takes Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO, in addition to other insurance carriers.
Dr. Seth Horn specializes in dentistry. Dr. Horn's average rating from his patients is 2.0 stars out of 5. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Horn honors.
Dr. Ram Phull's areas of specialization are oral and maxillofacial surgery and general dentistry. She accepts Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more. She is professionally affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center.
Dr. Kunwar Nagpal's area of specialization is general dentistry. Patient reviews placed him at an average of 2.5 stars out of 5. He is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.