- Endodontics, the specialty that focuses on the pulp and nerves inside the tooth (endodontists often perform root canals)
- Pediatric Dentistry, which is dental care specifically tailored towards children
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, which deals with surgery of the jaws and lower face; this can include everything from trauma after an accident to removal of wisdom teeth
- Prosthodontics, the specialty of replacing missing teeth or bone within the mouth with prosthetics, or manufactured parts
- Orthodontics, which involves aligning the teeth and shaping the jaw using braces
We found 14 dentists who accept Blue Choice near Plattsburgh, NY.
Dr. Jennifer Plotnick specializes in general dentistry and practices in Plattsburgh, NY and Brooklyn, NY. Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze are among the insurance carriers that Dr. Plotnick honors. She welcomes new patients.
Dr. Anne Marie Spear practices dentistry in Plattsburgh, NY. She has received a 4.5 out of 5 star rating by her patients. Dr. Spear is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, as well as other insurance carriers.
Dr. John Prondecki works as a dentist in Plattsburgh, NY. Patient reviews placed Dr. Prondecki at an average of 3.5 stars out of 5. He is in-network for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, and more.
Dr. Mohammad Afzal is a dentist in Plattsburgh, NY. He is rated 4.5 stars out of 5 by his patients. Dr. Afzal is in-network for several insurance carriers, including Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze.
Dr. Yulian Berlin's area of specialization is pediatric dentistry. Dr. Berlin is an in-network provider for Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Choice, and Blue Cross Blue Shield Bronze, in addition to other insurance carriers.